Data Resource Management
The Data Resource Management (DRM) is part of the Enterprise Capabilities and Delivery section within ASET. Our goal is to provide database management support services to State of Arizona governmental units to enable our customers to focus on their core business activities rather than allocating their own staff resources to supporting their own internal database systems.
Benefits realized by engaging DRM for services include:
- Increased Customer Focus - Enables the customer to focus on their core business activities rather than spend time providing day-to-day database administration support activities and managing DBMS architecture, performance & techniques improvements.
- Experienced Database Administration (DBA) Team - Knowledgeable, professional, and experienced staff at your fingertips.
- Cost Savings - Cost savings resulting from shared DBA services, reduced infrastructure costs and possibly from reduced shared licensing costs.
- Around the Clock Database Administrator Support - 24x7x365 support available.
- Full Range of Database Administrator Services - Database support services include application database & associated Database Management Systems [DBMS] installation, configuration, troubleshooting, backup and recovery, disaster recovery preparation as well as other general maintenance functions including; DBMS software upgrades and software maintenance updates. DBMS support available for Datacom/DB, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL database environments.